Short-Term Rentals

Tourist Development Tax is charged to any person who rents or leases accommodations for a period of six months or less in Marion County.

If you know of or suspect a person or business is evading the Tourist Development Tax, you can report a possible tax violation to our office and remain anonymous. Please provide us with as much detailed information as possible.

You can contact us by calling 352-368-8202, or send your written correspondence to:

George Albright
Marion County Tax Collector
P.O. Box 63
Ocala, FL 34478-0063