The Marion County Tax Collector's office and staff are active participants in the Ocala/Marion County community, helping to serve our neighbors and citizens through local charities and events. Each year, our staff members participate in a number of fundraising events. Our office is very proud to donate additional monies and resources to several organizations throughout the year.
The following list represents a sampling of our annual charity activities:
- Interfaith Emergency Services and the Food 4 Kids program
- The Andrew J. Semesco Foundation
- Stop! Children’s Cancer
- Kiwanis Club – Summer Scholarship Program
- YMCA – Summer Scholarship Program
- Marion County Children’s Alliance
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
- The American Heart Association
- Stuff the Bus (Marion County School Board)
- Marion PACE Center for girls
- Marion County Humane Society
For more information about our charitable work, or to speak with our Charities Organizer, please contact us today.